Who Should Attend?
Managers, supervisors, and other personnel, who are required to provide feedback to their team in managing their performance.
About The Program
Behind every successful employee is a great manager. This programme will help you to learn how to give insightful feedback on a regular basis, that helps employees develop and be more productive.
- To understand the role that effective feedback plays in employee performance
- To examine the integral parts of the feedback conversation
- To understand how to give corrective, supportive, and developmental feedback to an employee
- To understand how to build a relationship of trust and respect with the employee
- To identify the root cause of a behaviour
- To create an action plan and follow up
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of how to have an effective feedback conversation
- The importance of preparation before having a feedback conversation
- The ability to give employees regular, quality feedback on their performance
- How to get the performance management conversation started
- Working with the employee to get the root cause of the behaviour
- Understanding how to benchmark actual behaviours against Key Behavioural Indicators
- The Importance Of Effective Feedback
- Giving Corrective, Supportive Or Developmental Feedback
- How To Build A Relationship Of Trust And Respect
- A Formula For Giving Feedback: ‘EEC’
- Preparing For A Feedback Conversation
- Pair Work With Scenarios And Case Studies
- Working With The Employee To Identify The Root Cause Of The Behaviour
- Receiving Feedback
- The ‘ACE’ Feedback Model
- How To Follow Up
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Staff will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450/- + VAT