Who Should Attend?
Any salesperson and support staff (cashiers, etc.) who are facing customers in any type of retail outlet will benefit from this course.
About The Program
Our Retail Sales Training Course is designed to provide a new perspective on driving sales upwards within retail outlets, while focusing on the importance of excellent customer service. Standing out from the competition, is vital in today’s increasingly competitive retail market. Using effective selling techniques, linked with exceptional service standards, will ensure that your staff provide ‘Customer Delight’, and improve the overall sales performance of the organization.
- To set the highest standards for providing exceptional retail service
- To ensure repeat business by building customer loyalty
- To know how to ‘delight’ your customers
- To provide each delegate with an ordered plan for effectively selling their products / or services in fiercely competitive market conditions
- To look at the key stages of a retail sale and identify the areas where each delegate needs improvement
- To provide each delegate with a fund of practical ideas that will lead to improved personal performance in their retail selling
What You Will Gain
- A fresh understanding about customers and their rising expectations
- A way to provide excellent service that will help your organization ‘stand out from the competition’
- An innovative approach to retail selling that involves helping your customers, rather than just selling to them
- Change in perspective towards challenges of retail selling
- Helpful and practical ideas to assist you in your day-to-day retail selling
- Who Is My ‘Customer’?
- Definition Of Service
- Delivering Top-Quality Service
- Ten Propositions About Customer Service
- How Can You Exceed Expectations?
- The Qualities Required In A Professional Retail Salesperson
- Taking The Right Attitude
- Understanding Why People Buy
- Communication Skills In Retail Selling
- Body Language
- Effective Listening
- The Seven Steps Of A Retail Sale
- Creating A Positive First Impression
- Welcoming & Greeting The Customer
- Identifying Retail Customer Needs
- Questioning Techniques For Effective Selling
- Offering Solutions
- The ‘Benefit Concept’
- How To Handle Objections
- How To Overcome Price Objections
- Closing The Sale
- Making Add-On Sales
- Handling A Queue Of Customers
- Post-Sales Techniques
- Why Do People Complain?
- The Benefits Of Complaints
- Handling Complaints
- Ten Rules For Getting Repeat Retail Business
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Team will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 2,900 + VAT