Who Should Attend?
This course is targeted at anyone looking to gain the expertise and knowledge to develop an effective, and sustainable, digital marketing strategy for their organization, or clients.
About The Programme
The course provides a comprehensive overview of the key pillars of today’s fast-moving digital marketing framework. It offers a transitional process into digital marketing, and the key elements of what it takes to be ‘digitally ready’ for today’s marketing challenges.
- To understand the organizational and structural changes required to be digitally effective
- To know how to define the ‘digital audience’ in order to create the perfect customer experience
- To understand the digital planning process, and formulate a strategy to execute the overall communication strategy
- To learn the different types of digital marketing, and the various uses of social media platforms
- To understand which digital marketing metrics can support your marketing objectives
- To identify the components of your digital marketing budget
- To become fully acquainted with digital marketing terminology
What You Will Gain
- A clear understanding of the importance of digital marketing
- The ability to create a digital marketing strategy and tactical plan
- Knowledge of digital marketing best practices and success stories
- Creating a digital marketing plan for your organization
- Introducing Digital Marketing
> Digital Transformation
> The Digital Marketing Framework
> Inbound Vs Outbound Digital Marketing
- The Digital Audience
> The Digital Customer Behaviour
> The Digital Buying Process
> The Digital Customer Journey
> Brand Influencers
- Building An Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
> Situation Analysis – Identifying Online Opportunities
>> Understanding Your Business / Market / Industry / Competition
>> Identifying Your Digital Footprint – Digital Marketing SWOT Analysis
> Setting Clear Digital Marketing Objectives To Achieve Your Business Goals
- Building An Effective Digital Marketing Strategy (Continued)
> Creating Your Buyer Personas – Digital Audiences And Segmentation
> Digital Marketing Tactics And KPIs (Key Performance Indicators)
> Building Your Perfect ‘Call-To-Action’
- Digital Marketing Building Blocks
> The Opportunities Of Owned Media, Paid Media, And Earned Media
> Understanding Digital Marketing Channels, And How They Can Support Your Marketing Objectives
> Content Management And SEO (Search Engine Optimisation)
> Mobile Marketing
> Digital Media / PR
> Increasing Your Leads With Digital Marketing
- Reviewing And Optimising Your Digital Marketing Strategy
- Digital Marketing Regulations And Legal Considerations
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.