Who Should Attend?
This digital marketing course is targeted at anyone looking to gain the expertise and knowledge to develop an effective, and sustainable, digital marketing strategy for their organization, or clients.
About The Program
The pandemic has sparked a meteoric rise in online sales, and changed online shopping behaviors. Digital marketing has become a critical tool in reaching global consumers and creating a significant online footprint.
This Digital Marketing online course provides a comprehensive overview of the key pillars of today’s fast-moving digital marketing framework. It offers a transitional process into digital marketing, and the key elements of what it takes to be ‘digitally ready’ for today’s marketing challenges.
- To leverage digital marketing skills as a business continuity plan
- To know how to define the ‘new customer needs’ to create the best possible customer experience
- To understand the digital planning process and formulate an effective strategy
- To learn the different types of digital marketing and understand which digital marketing metrics can support your marketing objectives
What You Will Gain
- The ability to use digital marketing to expand the ‘Total Addressable Market’
- A clear understanding of how to use the various digital platforms to maintain momentum in times of crisis
- Digital Marketing And The Pandemic
- Digital Transformation
- The Digital Marketing Framework
- The Post-Pandemic World
- The Digital Audience
- The New Customer Needs
- The Buyer Persona
- The Digital Customer Journey
- Building An Effective Digital Marketing Strategy
- Situation Analysis
- Digital Marketing Objectives
- Digital Marketing Tactics And KPIs
- Digital Marketing Platforms
- Owned Media, Paid Media, And Earned Media
- Digital Marketing Channels
- Content Management
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Team will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED AED 2,900/- + VAT