- Signing up as a company, and individuals, to the Sky Ocean Rescue Campaign to support the international movement to remove plastic from the world’s seas and oceans.
- Rebuilding an orphanage in Nepal damaged in the 2015 earthquake, and supporting the children on a continuous basis by paying for school fees, uniforms, food, and activities.
- Supporting the ‘Reduce, Reuse, Recycle’ campaign in the UAE.
- Recycling paper and plastic in Spearhead’s Head Office.
- Supporting campaigns concerned with animal welfare in the UAE.
- Campaigning against unnecessary diesel emissions from commercial vehicles in the UAE.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Spearhead personnel are actively involved in the following projects in the UAE and overseas:
“Treat the earth well… it was not given to you by your parents or grandparents, it was loaned to you for the benefit of your children… and their children.“
– Adapted from a Native American proverb
Spearhead Gulf’s first Middle East office opened in Dubai in November 1997. Since then the company has established a powerful reputation for delivering training of the highest quality.
Our Aim & Philosophy
To be the leading soft skills training organization in the region for the key areas of training we deliver. To achieve our aim with a totally ‘customer focused’ approach, and not a ‘money focused’ one.
Why Choose Spearhead?
From the quality of our courses (which run with a maximum of 12 delegates) to the knowledge and experience of our team and highly qualified trainers there are many reasons to choose Spearhead.
Spearhead Gulf’s first Middle East office opened in Dubai in November 1997
In January 2001, the company opened its Abu Dhabi branch.
In July 2011, Spearhead’s new purpose-designed Middle East Head Office opened in Dubai.