- In 2019, for all our Public Courses we had ratings of 99%+ ‘Excellent’ or ‘Very Good’ for Method Of Instruction and Overall Assessment Of Course.
- Small group size. Maximum of 12 delegates on our face-to-face Public Courses. (In the case of Presentation Skills, Advanced Presentation Skills, Train The Trainer, and Microsoft® – the limit is just 8 delegates). For our Distance Learning Programmes, the maximum number of delegates is 8 (6 delegates maximum for Microsoft® courses).
- Our contact hours for face-to-face Public Courses (i.e. the number of hours of face-to-face contact between the Trainer and the delegates in the training room) for each day of Public Course training are 6.5 hours. For our Distance Learning Programmes, the contact hours (i.e. the number of hours of online session between the Trainer and the delegates) are 4 hours.
- On Public Courses of over one day’s duration, there is written feedback provided on each delegate, by the Trainer, to the delegate’s organization.
- Our courses are highly interactive and take into account delegates’ different learning styles.
Why Choose Spearhead?
- We employ specialist Trainers from the following countries – UK, Ireland, U.S.A., South Africa, Lebanon, Morocco, Egypt, and Syria.
- All Trainers are carefully chosen for their ‘hands-on experience’ in the fields in which they are going to train. They deliver top-quality training in the training room, and can ‘walk the talk’.
- All Trainers are bound by strict professional codes of conduct to which Spearhead subscribes, including those of the following UK professional bodies:
- The Institute of Management Consultants
- The Institute of Directors
- The Chartered Institute of Marketing
- Our Trainers work exclusively for Spearhead Training. We do not employ freelance trainers.
Knowledge & Experience
- We have region-specific knowledge as we have been established in the Middle East for over 22 years, and for over 39 years in the UK.
- We have worked with over 4,000 companies and organizations in the Middle East region, and over 26,000 worldwide. These include small, medium-sized, and multinational companies.
- We have operations in Dubai (& Northern Emirates) and Abu Dhabi, with further expansion planned in other markets.
- In 2020, we are offering 54 face-to-face Public Courses and 38 Distance Learning Programmes that have been upgraded to take into account new market trends. We constantly listen to the feedback from our customers, and wherever possible, try to bring in new courses they have requested.
- Client confidentiality is an important part of our service. Our client list is never circulated, or given to anyone outside of Spearhead.
- Our Business Development staff are highly trained professionals who understand that the customer is ‘the most important person in Spearhead’.
- We believe in creating ‘long-term partnerships’ with our clients. Our key objective is to ‘Improve Business Performance’. We can only do this by understanding your business, your objectives, your strategic aims, etc., and by working with you to get the maximum ROI (Return On Investment) for your organization.
- We have a professional, multinational Administration team in each office, whose role is to ensure that every aspect of the training for your staff runs smoothly.
- On some courses (e.g. Presentation Skills), we require delegates to do Pre-Course work, to enable them to get the most out of the particular course.
Course Pricing & Ease Of Booking
- We offer package pricing on Public Courses based on block bookings for the year. Our Public Courses are a cost-effective way to utilise your training budget. You may wish to use a combination of In-Company training and Public Courses to use your budget as effectively as possible.
- Online bookings can be made for Public Courses at any time. This saves on time and overseas call costs.
Spearhead Gulf’s first Middle East office opened in Dubai in November 1997. Since then the company has established a powerful reputation for delivering training of the highest quality.
Our Aim & Philosophy
To be the leading soft skills training organization in the region for the key areas of training we deliver. To achieve our aim with a totally ‘customer focused’ approach, and not a ‘money focused’ one.
Corporate Social Responsibility
Spearhead personnel are actively involved in a number of projects in the UAE and overseas which support the protection of our environment, the development of people, and the protection of animals.
Spearhead Gulf’s first Middle East office opened in Dubai in November 1997
In January 2001, the company opened its Abu Dhabi branch.
In July 2011, Spearhead’s new purpose-designed Middle East Head Office opened in Dubai.