About The Program
Having goals for things we want to do and working towards them is an important part of being human. The path towards our goals may not always run smoothly or be easy, but having goals, whether big or small, is part of what makes life great. It gives us a sense of meaning and purpose, points us in the direction we want to go and gets us interested and engaged, all of which are good for our overall happiness.
In this workshop participants will explore how to set goals that excite and motivate.
- How to set your own individual goals
- Discover how to connect outcomes with a positive mental attitude
- To discover how to overcome obstacles to goal achievement
- What Do You Want To Do?
- Introduction To Setting Personal Goals Activity
- SMART Goal Setting
- Identify The Barriers To Achieving Goals – And How To Overcome Them
- The Power Of Positive Thinking
- Positive Self-Talk & Empowerment
- Visualisation Of Achievement; How To Do It & Why It Matters
- Where Attitudes Come From
- Mental Blocks And Negative Beliefs
- The Proactive Mental Attitude
- Cognitive Behavioural Psychology; Taking Top Tips & Techniques To Put Into Practice
- Thinking Patterns & Process
- Looking Back, Looking Forward
Please contact us for specific details on the courses we are running. Our Business Development Team will be happy to provide you with further details.
Before the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course, each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total ONLINE Investment: AED 1,450 + VAT