Strategic Marketing Workshop
'Not All Strategies Are Successful; But All Success Comes From Good Strategies'
Who Should Attend?
The programme is designed for mid-level to upper-level executives who play a strategic role in developing the product and managing the brand. Marketing and sales professionals, business owners, business development teams, and business unit managers, seeking strategic frameworks that drive corporate success, will all benefit from this strategic marketing workshop.
*This course builds on the foundations laid by Spearhead's 'Essentials Of Marketing' course. Delegates should have attended this course, or a similar course, to be able to fully benefit from the topics covered in the strategic marketing workshop.
About The Programme
Strategic marketing identifies and utilises an organization's competitive advantage in its current and future markets, to determine the best resource allocation and activities to ensure mutually beneficial value to itself and its customers. This programme uses a participative approach to learning, through a blend of marketing frameworks, case studies, and best practices which will help the delegates produce a solid marketing strategy to achieve business growth. By the end of the programme, delegates will have acquired the thought processes, frameworks and analytical tools to optimise strategy, for meeting the demands of today's complex and competitive marketplace.
- To assess your organization's current strategic marketing plan and identify barriers to achieving high performance
- To use market analysis and feedback to gain a competitive advantage
- To design and implement strategic and operational marketing plans that create a sustainable customer value
- To review the latest strategic marketing key tools, emerging trends, and best practices
- To learn a range of marketing control metrics to track success
What You Will Gain
- The opportunity to appreciate the critical importance of customer focused and competitive focused marketing strategies
- The ability to identify the key strategic issues and performance gaps
- The opportunity to use different strategic analysis tools and techniques
- The structure of a powerful strategic marketing plan
- Situation Analysis
- Market Segmentation
>Needs-Based Market Segmentation
>Customer Needs, Price, And Product Benefits
- Sources Of Competitive Advantage
- Marketing Strategies
>Brand Expansion Strategies
>Product Positioning And Differentiation
>Branding And Brand Management Strategies
>Brand And Product Line Strategies
- Channel Marketing
>Channel Value Proposition
>Consumer And Business Channels
- Marketing Communication
>Marketing Communications In Social Media
>Pull Vs Push Communications Strategies
- Marketing Performance
>Marketing Key Input Metrics
>Customer Performance Metrics And Profitability
- The Action Plan
>Strategy And Business Alignment
>The Tactical Plan
Delegate spaces available on the following course dates:
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 4,300/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.