- To consider the constantly changing role of the Key Account Manager
- To examine proven practice in the development of sales, which relies on creating effective business partnerships
- To be able to use techniques for achieving account goals and objectives
- To understand the strategic processes and operational objectives which lead to increased account penetration and maximum profit opportunities
- To develop a broader understanding of ‘customer behaviours’ and their impact on buying decisions
- To know how to handle an account meeting and the negotiations within it
- A clearly defined, timely, and dynamic approach to the planning process, not just for the present, but more importantly, for the future
- An insight into the key strategic and operational processes, as well as the marketing principles, that will enable delegates to understand the importance of getting the account strategy right
- Techniques for building the best relationships with key accounts
- How Do We Define A ‘Key Account’?
- What Is Key Account Management?
- The Skills Of A Key Account Manager
- The ‘Stairway Of Influence’
- What Measurements Do We Use To Identify A Key Account?
> Situational Analysis
> Analysing Where You Currently Are With Your Key Accounts
> Developing Major Account Strategies
> A Strategy Matrix
> Where You Want To Be: A Positioning Statement
> Who Are The People You Need To Influence?
- Understanding Customer Needs
> Knowing Your Key Accounts
> The ‘Client Needs Pyramid’
> A Hierarchy Of Client Needs
> Defining Customer Needs
- Customer Needs And Marketing
> What Is ‘Marketing’?
> Marketing Vs Selling
> ‘The Marketing Mix’ Framework
> The Product Life Cycle
> Features, Advantages And Benefits
> Unique Selling Points (USPs)
> Asking The Right Questions
> Ways To Identify Customer Needs And Expectations
> Managing Customer Expectations
> Taking Ownership
- Building Best Relationships
> Building Partnerships
> Being A Professional ‘Value Creation Manager’
> Good / Bad Working Relationships
> Building Trust
> Handling Important Impressions
> Celebrating Success
- Meetings With Clients
> Preparing For Meetings
> Using The Agenda To Your Advantage
> Key Items To Be Covered In Account Meetings
> Designing And Presenting Winning Proposals
> Outcomes Of Negotiations
> Elements Of A Negotiation Plan
> Key Phases In Negotiating
> Variables In Negotiation
- Keeping Motivated
> Sales Motivation
- The Way Forward
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 6,450/- + VAT (applicable as of 1st January 2018), which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.