- To consider the constantly changing role of the Key Account Manager
- To examine proven practice in the development of sales, which relies on creating effective business partnerships
- To be able to use techniques for achieving account goals and objectives
- To understand the strategic processes and operational objectives which lead to increased account penetration and maximum profit opportunities
- To develop a broader understanding of how people behave and its impact on buying decisions
- To know how to handle an account meeting and the negotiations within it
- A clearly defined, timely, and dynamic approach to the planning process, not just for the present, but more importantly, for the future
- An insight into the key strategic and operational processes, as well as the marketing principles, that will enable delegates to understand the importance of getting the account strategy right
- Techniques for building the best relationships with key accounts
- What Is Key Account Management?
- How Do We Define A 'Key Account'?
- The 'Stairway Of Influence'
- What Measurements Do We Use To Identify A Key Account?
- The 80-20 Rule
- Life Time Values Of A Key Account
- The Skills Of A Key Account Manager
>Developing Major Account Strategies
- Planning GAP Analysis
- Situational Analysis Overview
>Analysing Where You Currently Are
>Where You Want To Be: A Positioning Statement
>Who Are The People You Need To Influence?
- Understanding Customer Needs
>Knowing Our Key Accounts
>The Client Needs Pyramid
>Hierarchy Of Client Needs
>Defining Customer Needs
>Asking The Right Questions
>Ways To Identify Customer Needs And Expectations
- Customer Needs And Marketing
>What Is 'Marketing'?
>Marketing Vs Selling
>'The Marketing Mix' Framework
>The Product Life Cycle
>Bringing It All Together
>Unique Selling Points (USPs)
- Building Best Relationships
>The Partnership Process
>Knowing How To Develop Relationships
- Building Best Relationships (Continued)
- Meetings With Clients
- Preparing For Meetings
- Using The Agenda To Your Advantage
- Key Items To Be Covered In Account Meetings
- The Principles Of Negotiation
>Rules For Successful Negotiation
>Designing And Presenting Winning Proposals
- Staying Motivated
- Your Way Forward
>Developing Your Potential
>Maintaining The Right Mental Attitude
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED / QR 6,450/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.