All staff who use the telephone as a tool to sell products or services directly to external customers, and who need to improve and develop their telephone selling techniques.
About The Programme
Effective salespeople are fundamental to any organization. In an increasingly local and global competitive market, organizations realise they must adopt a proactive approach to increase sales, and retain more of their customers. This course is designed for people who represent their organization’s image by selling their products or services over the telephone, and who want to increase their organization’s long-term business capability.
- A clear understanding of the key skills of good telephone etiquette
- Understanding how every individual who uses the telephone represents the organization’s overall image
- Enhancing your verbal and vocal skills
- Building on the basics – your attitude; your drive; your confidence
- The seven steps of telesales
- Clearly identifying the telesales process
- Applying the correct sequence to the sale, using powerful verbal skills
- The development and practical application of ‘natural’ telephone scripts
- Identifying the most common objections, and exploring ways to overcome them
What You Will Gain
- A comprehensive understanding of how to use the telephone to sell your organization’s products and services
- A clear understanding of the techniques of using verbal communication skills to determine your customers’ needs and expectations
- The ability to increase your sales performance and effectively deal with existing, and new customers, over the telephone
- The skills to deal with objections and complaints from customers
- Differentiating Your Organization From The Competition
- Ensuring The ‘First Impression’ Is ‘A Lasting Impression’ – For All The Right Reasons
- Attitude, Drive & Confidence
- Verbal & Vocal Skills
- Using Positive Language
- How To Sell Professionally
- Prospecting & Hunting For New Business
- Why Do People Buy?
- Identifying Customer Needs
- Key Questioning Techniques
- Understanding The Telephone Selling Process
> Planning & Preparation
> The Greeting
> Identifying The Customer’s Needs
> Meeting The Customer’s Needs
> Closing The Sale
- Developing Scripts – Using Variations Of Your Script – Practical Applications
- Objections – Obstacles Or Opportunities?
- How To Handle Objections
- Dealing With Complaints
- Role Plays
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
Total Investment: AED 4,300/- + VAT, which includes – Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||09th - 10th Feb 2020|
|Brochure Price:||AED 4,300/- + VAT|
|Online Price:||AED 4,085/- + VAT|