- To provide each delegate with a carefully structured plan for effectively selling their products and services in fiercely competitive market conditions
- To look at the key stages of a sale, and clearly identify areas where each delegate needs improvement
- To provide delegates with several practical tools that will lead to improved personal performance in their day-to-day work in sales
- To help delegates gain a new momentum for their sales development
- To improve the ability of each delegate to look at various problems in sales with a fresh perspective
- To provide each delegate with a range of helpful and practical suggestions to enable them to improve their overall sales performance
- A clear understanding of all the stages of the 'business-to-business' sales process
- A more confident and competent approach to the whole sales process
- Knowledge of how call cycles and ratios are key to sales success
- A clearer understanding of pricing and margins
- A 'customer centric' approach of how to sell
- A dramatic new momentum for your sales process
- The ability to put various problems of selling into fresh perspective
- Many helpful and practical suggestions to assist you in your day-to-day work
- An interchange of ideas
- An Introduction To Sales
- The Link Between Customer Service And Customer Loyalty
- Why Companies Lose Customers
- 'The Magic Secret Of Sales'
- The Role Of The Professional Salesperson
- Persuading People To Buy
- Your Responsibilities To Your Company And Your Customer
- How Good Are You At Understanding Sales Terminology? - A Questionnaire To Test Your Knowledge
- Sales Vs Marketing Vs Negotiation - What Is The Difference?
- 'The Marketing Mix'
- The Ten 'P's Of Marketing
- Sales Success - The Management Of 'The Marketing Mix'
- The Seven Key Steps Of A 'Business-To-Business' Sale
- The Salesperson's Five Deadly Errors
- The Four Key Areas Of Knowledge Needed To Sell Effectively
- The Qualities Required In A Professional Salesperson
- How To Sell Professionally
- Understanding The Psychology Of Selling
- Why Do People Buy... Anything?
- What We Sell And What Our Customers Buy
- The Benefit Concept
- Identifying Customer Needs
- The Key Questioning Techniques For Effective Selling
- Customer Segmentation
- Tangible And Intangible Reasons Why People Buy
- Effective Communication In Selling
- Learning How To Influence People
- Understanding The Key Aspects Of Communication
- The Five 'C's Of Good Communication
- The Five Qualities Of An Effective Communicator
- Etiquette For Client Meetings
- The Importance Of Body Language In Selling
- Asking The Right Questions
- Good And Poor Listeners
- Effective Time Management
- Time Management Quiz
- The Definition Of A Good Time Manager
- Identifying Personal And Environmental Time-Wasters
- SMART(ER) Objectives
- Ten Rules To Help You Manage Your Time Effectively
- Planning And Organizing For Sales Success
- Time And Territory Management
- Understanding The Importance Of Key Ratios In Selling
- Sales Plans And Forecasting
- Planning To Achieve Targets - A Case Study
- Finding Customers / Prospecting
- How To 'Qualify' Your Prospects
- How To Make The Right Appointments
- The Telephone Appointment Plan
- Making A Professional Approach - Every Time
- Writing For Appointments
- Using A Presenter Effectively
- Use Of Visual Aids In Your Presentation
- The Use Of Proposals - What To Include In A Professional Proposal
- Objections - Obstacles Or Opportunities?
- How To Handle Objections
- How To Overcome Price Objections
- Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Closing The Sale - Different Closing Techniques
- Some Basics About Negotiation
- The Five Key Outcomes Of A Negotiation
- After Sales Service - Building Long-Term Customer Relationships
- 'Staying Close To Your Customers'
Before the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Pre-Course Briefing Form to determine their individual objectives for attending the course. These objectives will be used by the Tutor to give on-target training that is focused on the individual delegates.
At the end of the course each delegate will be asked to complete a Personal Development Plan that can be used as part of future appraisals, and that will also be an important tool for management reference.
End of course ILM Assessment: each delegate will be required to do a written one-hour Assessment at the end of the course. Delegates must get a 50% pass mark to receive an ILM Certificate.
Total Investment: AED / QR 9,200/- which includes - Training Materials, Lunch and Refreshments. Discount available for multiple bookings.
|Date:||26th - 29th Nov 2017|
|Brochure Price:||AED / QR 9,200/-|
|Online Price:||AED / QR 8,740/-|